Books for newbies

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Fri Jan 24 19:42:30 EST 2003

shawnwheatley at mailcan.com wrote:

> Contrary to the name, I've been able to find some interesting code
> snipits here.  Also, do a search for Dr. Dobb's Python Links (or
> something like that).  It's posted to the mailing list every few
> weeks,
> but I know there's a link to the archives of these lists somewhere (I
> have to make you do *some* work, how else will you learn?  :)

I presume you're referring to Dr. Dobb's Weekly Python-URL!, which is
posted (shock, horror) weekly and is available on the Web at

	http://www.ddj.com/topics/pythonurl/

The Web archives seem to be a few weeks behind, though.

/  \ I grow with each breath that I take / I cherish my freedom
\__/ Chante Moore
    ZOE / http://www.alcyone.com/pyos/zoe/
 A simple Python OpenGL rendering engine.