python + wxPython

Victor victor at
Tue Jan 21 05:44:41 CET 2003

K thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: python-list-admin at [mailto:python-list-admin at]
On Behalf Of Kevin Altis
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2003 11:15 PM
To: python-list at
Subject: Re: python + wxPython

You don't want to uninstall Python. wxPython is a package and it will
installed in the Python site-packages directory. The only thing you need
make sure of is that your version of Python and wxPython match, so if
are using Python 2.2, you want the wxPython for Py22.

"Victor" <victor at> wrote in message
news:mailman.1043118157.17497.python-list at
> I have intalled the regular python distribution for windows, but I
> to try out pyCrust, and it comes with wxPython, do I have to uninstall
> python and then install wxpython? If I install wxpython over the
> python will there be problems?
> - Vic

Post your free ad now!