idlefork 0.9a2 and Windows 98

GerritM gmuller at worldonline.nl
Fri Jan 31 15:30:42 EST 2003

Another strange effect is that Zonealarm warns everytime that Pthon wants to
access internet (I don't give Python default acces rights). In the past I
have seen the same problem with Twander, where getfqdn() was causing it.
Functions on Windows which try to get IP address or hostname information
apparantly do this by accessing the network.

regards Gerrit

--
www.extra.research.philips.com/natlab/sysarch/
"GerritM" <gmuller at worldonline.nl> schreef in bericht