ANN: rlcompleter2 0.95 Interactive Completion

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Wed Jan 29 18:28:11 EST 2003

rlcompleter2-0.95  Python readline aka <tab> completion

There are some small bugfixes and enhancements with
the 0.95 version.  Moreover, i rearranged/extended
the website, added an issue tracker (roundup) for bugs
and feature wishes and a development mailistlist.
Please find it all here:

    http://codespeak.net/rlcompleter2/

I don't quite expect much traffic on the mailing list
but it might be a good place to discuss further
runtime introspection developments.

One of my ideas is to make the completer 'embeddable'
into an application.  A frontend could then connect
to a running application and you could live-inspect your
system (with tab-completion).  Apart from a terminal
frontend a web based app could provide navigation and
browsing through live objects  (including their
documentation).  Anybody interested in stuff like
this is invited to join the mailing list.

thanks for your attention,

    holger