php frontend, python backend

grayrest grayrest at grayrest.com
Tue Jan 28 22:55:24 EST 2003

pedro alvarez wrote:
> My webhost accept php but not python, but i want to use python with
> mysql for my website. So i want know if its possible to have php as
> frontend, and backend logic in python, and how to do that?
> I dont want to use too much php code, because it is crap and messy.
> Thanks

Looks like you'll have to be using php. Unless, of course, you have
another server that you can run python on and trade remote messages, but
if you do have such a server why not host your app there?

Running Python requires a python interpreter, if you don't have one you
can't run python on that computer.

--
grayrest
http://grayrest.com/moz