Python vs. C++ Builder - speed of development

Brandon Van Every vanevery at 3DProgrammer.com
Wed Jan 29 03:11:18 EST 2003

Laura Creighton wrote:

> Last  C++ job I had paid roughly $400 Euros an hour.  And the reason
> they paid me this was because indeed, it was as onerous as I made it
> sound.  This is what I was paid to do all day long.

Don't conflate taking the worst pain the world has to offer for all case
uses.  The simpler the individual / team coding practices, the more viable
C++ becomes.

20% of the world is real.