Win32 Drive List Redux

R.Marquez ny_r_marquez at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 3 17:18:57 CET 2003

Why not use Py2Exe to convert your app into a stand alone exe.  It
creates a subfolder containing a PythonXX.dll and all the other files
needed for your app to run.  Then you could create a nice litle self
installer with something like Inno Setup
(http://www.jrsoftware.org/isinfo.htm), and distribute it to your
heart's content. :)

-Ruben