Mail<->News gateway [was Re: Do pythons like sugar?]

Travis Beaty t_beaty at mchsi.com
Fri Jan 10 08:09:00 EST 2003

I'd have to agree where these recent posts are concerned.  During the
previous 12 hours I've gotten a half done responses *before* the
original post.  Maybe one of the servers have some new quantum chips or
something.  Makes for an interesting sequencial read, since everything
more mixed up than a fart in a whirlwind.

I'll check for a response to this particular post before I send it.
Just to be efficient.

Travis Beaty
Mason City, Iowa.

COMP.LANG.PYTHON.  We're so efficent, we deliver the answer before you
can ask the question.