Update:KOBRA - .NET for Python

Chetan Gadgil cgjunkaddr at attbi.com
Tue Jan 28 01:53:20 EST 2003

A windows installer is now available.

http://www.gadgil.net/files/kobralib-1.0.win32.exe

Check out http://www.gadgil.net/DotNetWrapperForPython.htm for updated docs.

The Python module is broken for some cases. However, now we can get/set
properties or attributes also.
Syntax is similar to method call

e.g.

pt1 = kobralib.createObject("System.Drawing", "System.Drawing.Point")
pt1.X(10)

will set the "X" property to 10

Chetan

news:6_XY9.47838$4y2.1983 at sccrnsc04...