ANN: How to building a internet portal in 1 hour using python and pso

Russell Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Thu Jan 2 00:25:39 EST 2003

thanos at 0x01.com (thanos vassilakis) writes:

> How to building a internet portal in 1 hour using python and pso
>
> We would like to show how one would build a web service using pso. As an
> example we will build a small portal. It should take less than an hour.

After reading your code and documentation for ten hours, presumably.
In that time, I could (did) code my own.  I'm not trying to diss your
code.  I'm just pointing out that each of your "It's that easy!" masks
a good understanding of the code.

--
-russ nelson              http://russnelson.com | You can ignore economics,
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | but economics isn't going