Sending text messages to mobiles

Chris Keyes chrisk at nipltd.com
Wed Jan 22 17:55:42 EST 2003

I've previously hacked up an interface to an old nokia GSM card that
would send messages, although I'm not that good at that kinda stuff and
the GSM documentation was not designed for beginners. Its another option.

You'd need hardware that supported either the SMS AT Command set, or
some other interface.

Thinking about that, a post to a SMS provider probably is the best way
forward :-)

I'd be interested to know what you conclude!

Good luck