SimpleTAL - A Stand alone implementation of TAL and TALES

Colin Stewart cms103 at owlfish.com
Fri Jan 17 09:00:08 EST 2003

Hi,

During the writing of a custom weblog program I developed a new
implementation of TAL/TALES (The languages that power Zope Page
Templates) that has no dependencies on Zope.  I originally tried to
understand the Zope version and create a stand alone version of that,
but at the time I couldn't find anyone that had alrady done it, and I
was getting no where - so I wrote a new implementation.

If this is of any use to anyone please let me know.  You can find it
at http://www.owlfish.com/software/simpleTAL/index.html

Colin.