Algorithm help

Jeethu Rao jeethur at sancharnet.in
Wed Jan 29 03:09:24 EST 2003

For simplicity, I'd suggest a 2D array (A list of
Lists in python), with each element being either
0 or 1. The ones are the paths, the zeros are the walls.
For a compact storage of the mazes, cPickle it up and
compress it with zlib.

A similar maze problem is discussed in Adam Drozdek's
"Data Structures and Algorithms in C++" book.

Jeethu Rao