Join our Programming community?

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Sat Jan 11 13:51:26 EST 2003

<mimi at programgeeks.net> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
>     I found your email today on a website..  I am emailing a
selected few to

Spam Alert! Standard spam intro.  Translation: "Spam follows".
Probability .9, as estimated by internal Baysian spam filter based on
+-1000 spam messages and >10000 real messages.

> see if they will join a new online Programmer community.  It is
found at
> http://www.lamergeeks.net/forums . It really means alot to us if you
could
> join. =)  See you there?
>
> Tony Mumu
> mumu at lamergeeks.net
> P.S. This is NOT SPAM, it is a personal invitation, your email has
been
> HANDPICKED, you are only being emailed at the same time.

Spam Alert! Standard spam disclaimer. Translation: "You've been
spammed"
Probability .9.  Combined probability .99.  End of Spam Alert.