Python, COM & Excel

DP pennedinil at excite.com
Sun Jan 19 23:35:23 EST 2003

Thanks Brandon (and to Graeme who wrote directly to me). It's pretty much what
I've been doing - recording macros. But there are some things that the macro
recording does not show. I'm not too shabby with Excel, unfortunately my
requirements usually far exceed my knowledge...

news:6orW9.65051$Pb.2682414 at twister.austin.rr.com...