documentation tools, happydoc and dia

Jacek Popławski jp at no.more.hosts
Mon Jan 13 02:40:05 EST 2003

I am trying to use HappyDoc to generate UML diagram readable by Dia, but I only
see long error message ending with:

  File
"/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/happydoclib/formatter/fileformatterbase.py",
line 185, in getOutputNameForObject
    name = '%s.%s' % (name,  self.getFilenameExtension())
AttributeError: DiaFormatter instance has no attribute 'getFilenameExtension'

I have HappyDoc 2.1, this version was released about half year ago. I can't
find any long documentation of this project. There are mailing list and forums,
but they are almost empty. I don't even know if "--Dia" option should work in
2.1.

What is reason of that error? How can I fix it?

Do you know any other documentation tools for Python? Except HappyDoc I've
tried only EpyDoc.

--
Free Software - find interesting programs and change them
NetHack - meet interesting creatures, kill them and eat their bodies