Browser front-end, python back-end

Jeff Hinrichs jlh at
Tue Jan 28 22:13:09 CET 2003

I use it to build portable, lightweight, browser based apps.  Good success,
decent example code. More robust, IMO, than CGIHTTPserver.

example of killing the server from the browser:
# stop.rpy - kill a twisted web server
# $Id: stop.rpy 30 2003-01-04 05:58:27Z JeffH $
from twisted.web import resource
from twisted.internet import reactor
class myResource(resource.Resource):
    def render(self, request):