Interesting problem comparing strings with integer values...post-mortem

Chris Spencer clspence at one.net
Thu Jan 16 20:52:34 CET 2003

	I appreciate all of the help on this topic that I have been given.  I
agree with some posters that I did not state every single one of my constraints,
so people had a hard time answering the question.
	I do appreciate all of the help and all of the well-reasoned responses I
got.  And I posted my eventual solution to this newsgroup, so I hope that I've
given back to the community in some way.

Chris.