Syntax checking python...

Afanasiy abelikov72 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 31 17:05:48 EST 2003

In other languages, I can receive syntax errors without the script having
to execute. Please do not let this hurt your feelings. I merely bring up
the other languages as an example of what I mean and what I am used to.

In Python, I will not receive a syntax error until the interpreter runs
right into it. This is not very efficient for me during my development.

Is there a way I can be notified of my typos without having to run the
interpreter up to those mistakes? That is my question. No smartasses.