[Python-Dev] [development doc updates]

A.M. Kuchling akuchlin at ute.mems-exchange.org
Fri Jan 3 11:23:04 EST 2003

In article <mailman.1041609344.28074.python-list at python.org>,
	Tino Lange wrote:
> In the "improved standard modules" - section of the "WhatsNew" & Co.
> Texts the SSL support in imaplib.py is missing. (submitted March 2002 by
> Piers Lauder and myself). Python 2.3 will be the first Python release in
> which this change is official included.

Added to "What's New"; thanks!

Note that the imaplib changes aren't listed in Misc/NEWS at all;
someone should add them.  It looks like there are more enhancements
than just SSL support, but I don't know IMAP and can't be sure.

--amk                                                             (www.amk.ca)
If he was a mortician, the corpses would keep their eyes open.
      -- Glitz, in "Dragonfire"