Jumpstart your New Year! Lose 10 pounds by January 31st

Spledee sde at spledee.com
Fri Jan 10 15:35:57 EST 2003

Lose up to 10 Lbs! FREE!!

Guaranteed Results with NO Painful Dieting and NO Exercise.

Click Here for Your FREE 14-DAY SUPPLY!

http://spledee.com:8080/track?m=20292&l=0

Starts Working on Day One! with Immediate and Dramatic Results!!

100% Natural and NO Stimulants!

No Commitment. Cancel Anytime. Click Here to Order Today!!

Click below:

http://spledee.com:8080/track?m=20292&l=0
Your privacy is very important to us and we have made it easy to
unsubscribe by going to the link below:

http://www.spledee.com/unsub.php?e=python-list@python.org&m=20292

You requested to receive this mailing by registering with spledee.com
or by subscribing through one of our marketing partners.

TM:16;BQBHBEGNGLGOCKGJGHBVBEEQBQBHBEGNGLGOCOGLBCGB;20292