Strange response from newsgroup (or mailinglist)

Bjorn Pettersen BPettersen at NAREX.com
Fri Jan 24 16:59:42 EST 2003

> From: Chris Keyes [mailto:chrisk at nipltd.com]
>
> GerritM wrote:
> > Yesterday I posted a message directly to comp.lang.python
> > and got the following return message:

[...]

> Hmm, I've had mail from box.de, I just assumed it was spam
> and nuked it
[...]

I'm assuming someone subscribed to python-list from box.de and that
their mailbox is full. I've allready sent mail to webmaster (which the
reply came from... bounced) and postmaster.

As an added feature, my newly installed spambayes filter automatically
classified it as spam and moved it to my spam folder <grin>. (Hint: if
you don't mind playing with early releases, go check out
http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/ -- I'm at day two, and it's been
incorrect on one out of 300 messages! YMMV, etc. etc.)

-- bjorn