wxPython on RedHat 7.3 (GNOME 1.4 I think???)

Sean sean at activeprime.com
Mon Jan 13 16:00:26 EST 2003

Cliff,

  Thanks for the pointer.  That got rid of the text showing up as
boxes.  The other problem I was having was a wxStaticText control
object in my frame's toolbar keeps disapearing whenever I resize the
frame.  It comes back if I give focus to another window and then
switch back, but refreshing the frame (or toolbar) on resize events
does not seem to help.