how to submit a patch?

Grant Edwards grante at
Sat Jan 4 00:04:28 CET 2003

In article <slrnb1c3u0.3kp.gerhard.haering at>, Gerhard Häring wrote:
> Grant Edwards wrote:
>> A couple months back I fixed the termios module so that various
>> functions (tcdrain, etc.) were thread-aware.
>> However, I've not been able to figure out how to submit a
>> patch. I found the web page that allows one to browse existing
>> patches.  How do I submit one?
> Does this answer some of your questions:
> ?

I know how to create the patch, and I've been to the Python
patch manager page at SF.

Using the SF patch manager, how do you submit a patch?

IOW, where is the "submit patch" button hidden?

Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  ... bleakness...
                                  at               desolation... plastic