php vs python

Tiberius Teng u9300103 at mail.lssh.tp.edu.tw
Wed Jan 8 05:35:54 EST 2003

Yar3k <programisci_listy at muratorDOTcom.pl> wrote in message news:<4lvi1v43744lo82btdhkk928vf8db3i40n at 4ax.com>...
> >Be sure to check out Spyce (http://spyce.sourceforge.net/) if you want
> >to compare Python with PHP. :)
>
> Cheetah templates are even better. Check this
> http://www.cheetahtemplate.org/Py10.html

Cheetah isn't flexible enough to include a large chunk of pure Python
code ... Actaully I'm now developing a discussion forum using both
Spyce and Cheetah - with most request-handling code reside in Spyce
files. I use Cheetah templates to generate response HTML files from
the data that Spyce code made from request. I must admit that both of
them are really simple and flexible that made my work relatively easy.