Zope, XML/XSL HTML, Mysql

Pete Pete at nospam.com
Tue Jan 7 09:22:48 EST 2003

thanks a point in the right direction, however this has lead to another
problem, xml.dom.minidom is not part of the python base.
Zope requires that I use an external method which means I would lose all the
security.

Anyone know how to allow it so I can load the xml.dom.minidom as Zope Python
script and not a external method - python script?

"Frithiof Andreas Jensen" <frithiof.jensen at removethis.ted.ericsson.dk> wrote
in message news:avehaa$16a$1 at newstoo.ericsson.se...