How to call the super implementation of a property?

Aahz aahz at
Sun Jan 26 01:21:19 CET 2003

In article <2osq2vo3qqgg1nrdg3ude0oms62et81uks at>,
Gonçalo Rodrigues  <op73418 at> wrote:
>How do I call the super implementation of the n property using super?
>The obvious (to me) does not work:
>Traceback (most recent call last):
>  File "<interactive input>", line 1, in ?
>AttributeError: 'super' object has no attribute 'n'

That's a good question.  You might want to post to python-dev to see if
there are opinions before filing a bug report on SF.
Aahz (aahz at           <*>

"Argue for your limitations, and sure enough they're yours."  --Richard Bach