I am looking for small projects for work experience

Tim Haines tim_haines at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 10 00:20:10 EST 2003

Hi,

I currently have a lot of spare time, and am learning python.  I am
looking for some small projects to do/get involved in.  I was
wondering if anyone has any small, non-urgent work they would like
me to try for them.  I am willing to do this for free at this stage
as I want to become more familiar with the language.

I have a computer science degree, and experience working in other
languages - so hopefully my programming will be solid, but perhaps a
little unorthadox until I get a better grip on python.

If you have a project you think I could help you with, please email
me at tim_haines at hotmail.com, and be sure to put Python in the
subject line.

Kindest regards,

Tim Haines.