my favs

Sinister Midget xunil at kc-rr.com
Mon Jan 20 22:25:46 EST 2003

On Tue, 21 Jan 2003 02:58:50 GMT, mpowell at NOSPAM.osprey.net drooled and scribbled:
> On Tue, 21 Jan 2003 at 01:41 GMT, Sinister Midget
> spilled his alphabet soup on the floor, and the letters spelled:
>> On Mon, 20 Jan 2003 21:17:01 GMT, dipthotdipthot at yahoo.yahoo.com.com drooled and scribbled:

>>> Yeah, but
>>>

>>> totally sucks ass.
>>
>> I only messed with it once. I didn't think it was so bad, but I might
>> not have used it enough to get a valid opinion.
>>
>> My favorite one was
>>

> You're a sicko.  Why would you use
>

> When you could use

I liked that one, too. But sometimes you're in a pinch and gotta use
the best at hand!

At least I didn't try using

Even WJBell would know better than that!! I think.

--
Atlanta, Ga. - Scientists at the Centers for Disease Control today
confirmed that hoof-and-mouth disease cannot be spread by Microsoft's