Generating Unique Keys

Mongryong Mongryong at sympatico.ca
Sat Jan 25 12:29:12 EST 2003

Right now, I mainly need a way to generate unique (web) session keys.
However, it would be nice to have a general purpose function for
generating unique keys.

For session keys, is their a way in Python to grap a client's MAC
address.  If so, is there any security concern with using a client's MAC
address?

Thanks.