PyXML 0.8.2 is released

Tim C tim at nowhere.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Jan 26 07:25:33 EST 2003

[snip]
A gratuitous request, but I haven't found an easy answer and this  post
prompted me...

I've been trying pyxml from jython and fell into the problem when trying to
create executables that pyxml's mechanisms for importing modules confound
the compiler. It takes some effort to trace through pyxml to find everything
that's needed, as there's no easy debugging and the error messages don't
seem to relate to the errors.

Is there a crib sheet with the set of modules that need to be imported to
produce a runnable program, or will I have to go through this process in the
future too? (I'm happy to contribute the ones that I find to any such list,
of course!)

tia

Tim