Executing a modified function

Lennart Kolmodin kolmodin at dtek.chalmers.se
Fri Jan 3 16:58:01 CET 2003

Try the latest version of IDLEfork 0.9a1:

--cut 'n' paste from homepage---
The biggest change in IDLEfork is to execute
Python code in a separate process, which is
/restarted/ for each Run (F5) initiated from an
editor window. This enhancement of IDLE has often
been requested, and is now finally available. The
magic "reload/import *" incantations are no longer
required when editing/testing a module two or
three steps down the import chain.

-- Lenny
news:r0idna5vDeAYNImjXTWcqg at comcast.com...