[wxPython] Right alignment in wxTextCtrl?

F. GEIGER fgeiger at datec.at
Sun Jan 5 04:33:13 EST 2003

I'd like to create a NumberTextbox class, which differs from the standard
wxTextCtrl in that it right aligns its text (which are numbers, of course).
As I cannot find the right property for achieving this (the Style methods
seem to change the font and its appearance only), I'm afraid I have to
invent something by myself. But before I go into interstion point calcs
and/or string padding or whatever, I'd like to ask, if there's anything I've
missed.

Many thanks in advance for any pointer.
Franz GEIGER