my favs

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Tue Jan 21 21:45:00 EST 2003

Steve Holden wrote:

> [to comp.lang.python only, and not all those others]
>
> "Alan James Salmoni" <alan_salmoni at yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:b68f71a7.0301211050.68ab02dd at posting.google.com...
> > Allan,
> >
> > Very concise. So what are your pet peeves then?
>
> Hmmm...
>
> When an empty post inspires a thread this long I begin to realise why I
> don't have as much time as I used to read c.l.py

To be fair to c.l.p, it's likely only Alan James and myself are
c.l.p-denizens.  I suspect all the others are cross-posting intruders
from de.alt.dummschwatz and comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic which
you just *know* are going to have a strange lot lurking within.

Wait a minute... does that somehow mean I'm on a level with
people named GlennGlenn, mudpuppy, and Sinister Midget ?

Ouch, how low I've come....

-Peter