getting a submatrix of all true

John Hunter jdhunter at
Tue Jul 8 04:57:56 CEST 2003

    Bengt> Curiousness: what do your observations represent?

By day, I do research in neurology and neurobiology.  By night, stock
market analysis: academia doesn't pay!  I have written several modules
to parse the Yahoo Finance pages, eg, and  The 2 fields which you identified
as missing on all but 2 observations are Revenue Estimates: "Year Ago
Sales" and "Sales Growth" for This Year, both of which are N/A for
almost all tickers.