Python is a gem, you need to keep pushing it ....

Graeme Matthew gsmatthew at
Sun Jul 6 14:08:35 CEST 2003

sorry guys, i was just praising python not trying to cause a theoretical
bitch fight, for my purposes it the best language out there, if you need to
write device driver fine use C ...
news:0gVMa.126$a%1.9289 at