How to crash Python in 1 easy step (python 2.2.2)

Paul Miller pwmiller1 at adelphia.net
Sun Jul 13 13:44:41 EDT 2003

I'm not sure if this is a python bug or a bug in an associated
library, and I'm not even sure how to correctly report it, but here is
  Anytime python is accepting keyboard input, whether it's with
raw_input, or sitting on the command line waiting for the user to type
code, you can crash python by holding ctrl+shift and then pressing
enter.

This is on a RedHat 9.0 system running on an Athlon 600.  Basically
everything about the system is standard except for what's been updated
by RedHat itself.  If anyone who has the time and ability to track
down this bug needs more information, please email me.