PyQT, Sharp Zaurus and color in the QTextBrowser

Tim Gerla tgerla at outsourcefinancial.com
Mon Jul 14 16:34:27 EDT 2003

> I just thought of something: what if the Z doesn't allow single quotes
> around the "color" attribute? I gave it a try, and replaced the text
> with:

> And it works!

Very fun stuff. Someday I hope to have a Zaurus or similar device to
toy with. Anyway, to actually be on topic, "proper" HTML (XHTML 1.0,
and maybe HTML 4.0? I don't recall...) requires double-quotes to be
used. Single quotes are illegal. So, the Qt version your Zaurus is
using must be a little more strict.

-Tim