Problem with self.fp.readline() in

hitectahir hitectahir at
Tue Jul 1 17:00:59 CEST 2003

I have been using a remote data server named Clarens which runs on top
of the Apache web server and communicates through xmlrpc on Redhat
Linux 7.3. It has been working fine for about a month, but today it
has started giving some error in The complete traceback is
given below:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "", line 2, in ?
  File "", line 280, in __init__
    text_scert,crypt_server_nonce_64,crypt_user_nonce_64 =
  File "", line 821, in __call__
    return self.__send(self.__name, args)
  File "", line 975, in __request
  File "", line 178, in request
    errcode, errmsg, headers = h.getreply()
  File "", line 752, in getreply
    response = self._conn.getresponse()
  File "", line 595, in getresponse
  File "", line 119, in begin
    line = self.fp.readline()

This also occurs when i press Ctrl+C. Otherwise the python script just
hangs up.Can somebody tell me how this error can be removed? Ive
already tried reinstalling the python2 rpm, the py-xmlrpc rpm  and
mod_python, but still it doesnt work.