while (assignment):

Sybren Stuvel sybrenUSE at YOURthirdtower.imagination.com
Wed Jul 30 08:41:19 CEST 2003

Peter Abel enlightened us with:
> The following should work:
> info = mydbcursor.fetchone()
> while info:
>   print "Information: "+str(info)
>   info = mydbcursor.fetchone()

I don't really like the double info assignment, but I've thought it
over a bit, and I like this better than the

while True
	info = mydbcursor.fetchone()
	if not info:

construction. In the upper solution the "while info" makes the loop
condition very clear. The lower solution is less clear in that, but
doesn't have the double assignment.