Python and VS.Net

Glauco glauco at sferacarta.com
Mon Jul 28 05:47:46 EDT 2003

Good work . i hope in a fast, simple, pythonic solution for WS in .NET ..

I wrote a client library in python based on SOAPpy for use of WS in .NET .
Is very difficult for me understand how many solution and how it works
for this  scope. The server i must use has 2 kind os Web Services ..

I understood that in .NET  you can create 2 kind of client.

The SOAP-XML is something like an XML body into the SOAP message

and the other is SOAP-RPC , i think this is a sort of a full enveloping
of msg.

I've builded some client whith SOAP-XML and it works whith a little of
manipulation in some modules of package SOAPpy but now im'trying to
"simply understand" how to use SOAP-RPC Web Service and how to modify my
libs fot the scope.

Someone use this 2 types of .NET Web Services with Python ?

sorry for my engl.
Glauco