eric3, pyqt, qscintilla - guru needed.

Greg Fortune lists at gregfortune.com
Sun Jul 27 11:26:17 EDT 2003

It sounds like qscintilla was either not detected during the compile process
of PyQt or the library is not available.  My guess would be that the .so
files did not get copied into the correct place.  Check $QTDIR/lib for
libqscintilla.so.2.  If it's not there, go back into the directory in which
you unpacked qscintilla and copy all the .so files into $QTDIR/lib.

If $QTDIR isn't set, look for the lib directory in the folllowing places:
/usr/lib/qt/lib
/usr/local/lib/qt/lib
/usr/qt/lib

Also, make sure that the qt versions match up when you are looking.  If in
doubt, check all qt/lib directories you find.

Finally, if all that looks good, start the PyQt compile process again and
make sure it detects and enables qscintilla support.

Greg Fortune
Fortune Solutions