possible error in socketmodule / asyncore on win32

Fri Jul 25 09:34:01 EDT 2003

Garth wrote:

... What looks at first glance like a good bug report....

> Not really sure where to report this so I'm posting here.
>
> This is all against 2.3c1
>
> (Cheers to all for a wicked language.)
>
> Garth

The way to help out is to go through the hassle of filing a
bug report on SourceForge:

Either go to
	http://www.python.org
and click to bugs
(Special Topics has:
	Beginners_Guide
	Topic_Guides
	Python_Project: _bugs_, _patches_, ....)

If you are feeling terribly confident that you know the exact fix,
you could click on patches instead.

The bugs link is here:

The pain is that you will need a SourceForge ID to submit a bug or
patch, but the process of getting one is not really horrid.  CLick
on the please log in part and do the dance.  They don't generate
much trash mail as far as I can tell.  Now posting a good email
address in comp.lang...., that can get you reams.

-Scott David Daniels
Scott.Daniels at Acm.Org