zope ZMySQLDA

Gilles Lenfant glenfant at NOSPAM.bigfoot.com
Fri Jul 25 11:29:14 EDT 2003

Hmmm an idea...

Perhaps you didn't install MySQL-python-0.9.2 on the python instance that
runs Zope.

Did you compile the source by yourself or installed the binary installer.exe
for your Python version ?

"server_capabilities" is defined in a _mysql.so (or .pyd .dll in Windows),
so it's quite difficult to hack a binary compiled C module.

Strange : My windows Zope config works perfectly with a similar config (but
running Zope 2.6.1 and DB server is on a Linux box)

Don't try to write your own DA (tricky job) when your some bits away from
the result.

--Gilles

ZtydnYXEa-NqpbyiRTvUqg at net1plus.com...