NEWBIE: Books/articles on Python code to run with Apache/IIS

Richard Shea richardshea at
Tue Jul 15 02:06:53 CEST 2003

Hi - As the subject implies I'm new to Python. I'm looking for some
books/articles etc which would layout the issues involved in building
an application in Python which was capable of used by web browsers
connecting to either a W2K/IIS box or a *nix/Apache box. In an ideal
world the Python code installed on either type of box would be
identical, that's the dream ... but is it doable ?

I should stress that it is a business application which would be
built, not really a content management system.

Any pointers would be welcome.

Richard Shea.