Documentation examples needed

Raymond Hettinger vze4rx4y at verizon.net
Thu Jul 17 01:10:52 EDT 2003

Hi Stuart,

The simplest way to get started with Python standard LaTeX markup
is to cut-and-paste from existing TeX files.  Then follow-up with a
script to perform basic checks:  see the current CVS for

   Tools/scripts/texcheck.py

It will check for valid TeX markup, balanced delimiters, style warnings,
and common markup errors (for example, confusing forward and
backward slashes).

A better way to get started is to actually read the Documenting Python
section.  In the end, you'll save more time and learn more than
the try-it and see if it works method.

Raymond Hettinger

news:aUnRa.16108$o54.11296 at lakeread05...