Securing PyDoc and CGIHTTPserver

Jon Schull schull at digitalgoods.com
Mon Jul 14 15:03:47 EDT 2003

Well, for what its worth, I was thinking about "sniffing, spoofing, or
main-in-the-middle attacks", and I was hoping for something I could
stick into a program for unsophisticated users (e.g, those to whom one
might give a notepad-like application, albeit with a local webserver
interface).

Everyone who connects to the internet should have a firewall BUT must
all who import httpserver implement or insist on a firewall for all
their users?  Realistically?  I don't want to think so.