win32service problems

Justin Johnson justinjohnson at fastmail.fm
Tue Jul 8 11:00:33 EDT 2003

Nope, nothing like that at all.  The servers are setup the same, the
domain account is accessible from all and has the same policy settings
and is a member of the administrators group.  This is the only python
software running on the machines.

I'm pretty sure this has to do with the win2k limitations.  I'll just
have to tweak the registry and reboot the machines, which will take a
little while since these machines are actively used by people.

Thanks.
-Justin