Possible fix for Bug 494589 - os.path.expandvars bug

Behrang Dadsetan ben at dadsetan.com
Wed Jul 2 14:16:01 EDT 2003

Anthony Baxter wrote:

>>"Behrang Dadsetan" <ben at dadsetan.com> wrote ...
>>
>>>Sorry you will be getting no patch from me at the moment
>>>since sourceforge's anonymous CVS access does not like me.
>>
>>[...]
>>
>>If you can figure out everything you wrote about, it can't be *that* hard to
>>create a sourceforge account ;-).
>

> I assume he's referring to the Sourceforge pserver access being... ahem...
> well... less than good, of late, rather than being logged in to log a
> bug or patch.
>
> Anthony

I guess my english was really bad in that sentence since you are the
only who understood me :) I am trying to be respectful towards the tools
that are offered to us for free... of course I can therefore no longer
be as explicit about my actual thoughts.

I there a way for me to get a SSH CVS access?
Or will someone make/submit the patch for me?

I could of course make one based on the version of the sources I have
but I think I would get banned from here for ever if I am unlucky and
the sources changed enough :)

Thanks, Ben.