A challenge to the ASCII proponents.

Ben Finney bignose-hates-spam at and-zip-does-too.com.au
Sun Jul 20 00:25:49 EDT 2003

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 15:59:16 +0100, Alan Kennedy wrote:
> One person, Bengt, said that he couldn't see it

This is identical to the justification of "$BIGNUM percent of our target
users use browser $BROWSER, so we can ignore the rest and use methods
only viewable by browser $BROWSER."

Which quickly leads to "You must use $BROWSER to view this site".  No
thanks.

Provide a method that degrades gracefully to ASCII, the current
standard; then I'll be interested.

--
 \     "I'd like to see a nude opera, because when they hit those high |
  `\   notes, I bet you can really see it in those genitals."  -- Jack |